Salesforce Quality Engineer
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle; experience in Quality Assurance processes, methodologies, and best practices; hands-on skills with test automation tools for functional, performance and load testing. The candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast paced team driven environment, and have the ability to communicate well with cross functional teams.
As a quality engineer, you will design, create, document, implement and maintain test scripts for complex on-demand and integration applications. You should be self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with the cross functional teams. You should have the ability to handle multiple, complex technical projects and have the flexibility to work in a very dynamic environment. You also have to be comfortable with initial manual testing of new features, so you have the understanding to architect and implement automation. You need have strong background in Object-Oriented programming concepts and constructs. You will need to identify missing test cases and refine existing scripts for modularity and to enable automation, estimate and prioritize work for optimal risk mitigation and identify risk based regression suites. You should have the ability to troubleshoot problems with application server, database and Operating system setup.
2-3 years experience in the software development and/or quality engineering (data-driven, white box test automation and system level testing) Databases and SQL Programming experience. Automation scripting language such as Selenium, Java Script, J-Unit, Perl. Basic knowledge of Salesforce.com Experience in testing and/or developing Enterprise Integration Systems and Financial applications. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail. Expert ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts Bachelor's Degree in CS or any engineering discipline.
Experience in testing Salesforce application. Experience in multi-platform testing (Windows, UNIX, LINUX) Experience in delivering engineering applications using agile/scrum methodology Familiar with Open Source Automation Frameworks----The main qualities Exact Target is looking for with the Salesforce QE position is someone who has done automated testing with Salesforce.
Experience with Force.com and/or Java is desired. The candidates will be required to take the force.com developer test or a Java developer test depending on their skill set. 2-4 Years of experience required.
• Should be from Testing background
• Good hands on Selenium testing experience
• Salesforce platform knowledge
• TestNG experience
• Good Java programming coding experience. Understanding of Core Java is important.
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in Quality Engineering/Manual & Automation Testing
• Experience in REST APIs and SOAP web services with JSON and XML payloads
• Strong understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, processes and best practices
• 2+ years of Experience in testing Salesforce application built-on Sales Cloud or Service Cloud platform.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Configuration and Administration: User, Role, Profile, Permission Set, Page Layout, Validation Rules, Process Builder etc.
Job Location: Hyderabad (WFH During COVID-19)
Experience: 3-8 Years