Salesforce Platform Specialist will be responsible for line of business support on complex Salesforce implementations. The Platform Specialist will be the primary technical and process expert in their service area and will work in collaboration with developers, business stakeholders, and other technology teams that impact their end to end business process area of expertise.
Daily activities will include, but are not limited to, resolving technical and functional support issues, performing trend analysis and identifying enhancements to reduce support requests, and collaborating with development teams to improve the design of new functionality. The successful candidate must be agile and able to support multiple priorities.
• Manages tasks and projects in a fast-paced support environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution.
• Maintain Core business processes to support Salesforce business model
• Maintain User and access management for core business model
• Maintain Data/API management (Data loader and Workbench)
• Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
• Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts
• Maintain and demonstrate 100% compliance with all written security policies, SOX procedures, and change management controls
• Good understanding of Salesforce SOQL, SOSL and security model
• Good understanding of SDLC, including Agile methodology
• Good knowledge of Incident, Change, Problem and Release management
• Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
• Understanding of best practices regarding Salesforce implementations, including design patterns, release management, deployment strategies, and testing best practices
• Ability to engage with emotional intelligence as required to avoid conflicts with customers based on personality differences and to make suggestions in a manner that is more likely to result in a desired outcome
• Must be a self-starter and Salesforce enthusiast who thrives on working in fast-paced environment
• Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
• Familiarity with SOX protocols, Change Management and Release Management principles and processes
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field
• Salesforce Administrator (201) and Advanced Administrator (211) Certification
Job Location: Hyderabad (WFH During COVID-19)
Experience: 2-6 Years