Career break ideas: making dreams happen
Before we get stuck into our travel ideas for your career break (scroll below if you want to get straight to them) – you may be wondering how any of this could be possible. Surely taking a long break from work to travel is a dream that only a lucky few people can achieve?
The truth is that travel career breaks are becoming more common, and with the right approach, anybody can do it. There will be sacrifices along the way, and there will always be risks involved – but these are far outweighed by the long-term benefits to your health, happiness and career.
TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD
Partnership with a travel company for adventurous travels:
1. Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
2. Go trekking in Patagonia
3. Road-trip the USA West Coast in a van
4. Learn to scuba dive in Southeast Asia
5. Try a Liveaboard diving experience
6. Explore the cities, cultures and cuisines of Europe
7. Wander the wilderness in New Zealand
8. Travel overland across the Pan-African Highway
9. Get off the beaten path in rural Laos and Vietnam
10. Have a wildlife and jungle experience in Borneo
11. Visit China’s natural landmarks and historic cities
12. Go on a world wine voyage
VOLUNTEER / COMMUNITY SERVICE
Collaborate with NGOs and corporates for community work / volunteer engagements.
ADVANCE MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Write something here on advance management studies and get link of paid partnerships / Or get booking done through us.
If not top B schools then tie-up with Dubai colleges - Amity / Manipal / BITS Pilani / SP Jain / IMT Dubai
UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS
Training plan and calendar
Connect with Sunil Mehta - https://www.quintgroup.com/en-in/